Community Support Agriculture
Local Support by Chefs and Local Residents is the crux to our success.
Community Supported Agriculture or CSA are a great way to support your local farmer. Here at The Old Windmill Dairy we call our CSA our Cheese Club. The cheese club/CSA was developed to improve our financial stability in the winter by continuing our ability to sale direct to consumers like yourself. Farmers markets are a natural way for us to sale directly, however these opportunities decrease in the winter. It is important for us to maintain our loyalty and commitment to our consumers through the winter when there are fewer farmers markets.
Help us through the Winter with your commitment to a 3 to 6 month cheese club membership. We promise to continue to provide quality cheeses that we have made with you in mind. Here is how the program works.
1. Step one choose the membership drop off location and the period of time you want to commit to.
2. Complete the online shopping form.
3. Prior to your delivery we will send you an email offering a variety of our wonderful cheeses. This is a great benefit and opportunity to select cheeses that are not sold in the stores. Simply select the cheeses as directed by the email and we will package them for you in a neat gift bag that will be delivered to the drop off point you selected.
4. Each month we will deliver 3 or more lbs of The Old Windmill Dairy artisan cheese to the location of your choice.
5. In your box you will receive a news letter with suggestive recipes on how to use your cheese. We will also include creative ways to pair cheese with foods, wine and beer. Our expert cheese makers will give you guidance in how to care for your cheese. You will be the first to know about new releases, special edition cheeses and special events (another great benefit). In other words you will have priority selection of our award winning artisan cheeses.
6. Each month your card will be charged automatically $49.50 for the time period you selected.
7. A renewal email will be sent to you as a reminder that your membership is about to expire and offering you a chance to renew.
Thanks for your commitment to buy local and to support local farms like us.
Sign up today