- 5oz Sun Fun & Tomatoes – Old Windmill Dairy goat chevre
- Whole Foods Quinoa Chile Salad
- 1 cup of peeled and cooked popcorn shrimp
- 6 peppers either Poblanos, Green Chile or Bell Peppers
- Cover with either cheddar or McIntosh Cave Age goat cheese from The Old Windmill Dairy
Prepare peppers by removing the seeds. With Poblanos or green chile you can slit down the side and remove the seeds. Mix prepared quinoa salad with shrimp and 5 oz of goat cheese. Stuff the peppers and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes.