Terms and Conditions:
This applies only for purchasing farm event tickets; however, you will need to check accept to purchase cheese and other items.
Release of Liability for All On-Site Events
Read Carefully – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of any kind on The Old Windmill Dairy Farm and organized by The Old Windmill Dairy, of Two Guys Making Artisan Cheese and use/or use of the property, facilities and services of The Old Windmill Dairy, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
- I agree to observe and obey all posted rules, warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Edward Lobaugh, Michael Lobaugh, or the employees, representatives or agents of The Old Windmill Dairy.
- I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge The Old Windmill Dairy for injury, loss or damage of arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of The Old Windmill Dairy, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, The Old Windmill dairy or other third parties.
- I agree to indemnify and defend The Old Windmill Dairy against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of The Old Windmill Dairy.
- I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of The Old Windmill Dairy caused by my or my family’s negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
- Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Torrance County, New Mexico law.
- Please do not bring any pets to the farm.
- Please dress in layers to keep warm.
- Do not wear dangly jewelry or clothes or apparel as they could get caught on fences, goats and unforeseeable farm objects.
- Please wear only enclosed shoes.
- Wear close that you do not mind getting torn or chewed on as this is a working farm.
- Be careful where you step as there are sharp objects and uneven surfaces.
- Occasionally there are unwelcome critters such as snakes so be careful wear walk.
- Be careful of the fences and gates some have barb wires and some have sharp points.
- Do not put your hands in any critters mouths they can and do bite.
- Only use cold water when you are washing your hands as the hot water is scolding.
By purchasing a ticket to one of our events or attending our event you give your consent for yourself, your family, and guests that any photos taken on the farm or of the farm can be used for advertising, marketing, website display and promotion of The Old Windmill Dairy.